From: info@NationalEdTechPlan.org [mailto:info@NationalEdTechPlan.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:57 AM
Subject: New Education Technology Blog

As part of an effort to better inform the education technology
community, we have started a blog, The Ed-Tekker. We are posting a
collection of national and local news stories and updates related to
educational technology -- every day, Monday-Friday. We are open to ideas
on how to expand the blog and make it more helpful. We welcome public
comments on the blog. Please feel free to use this as a resource and as
a way to share information with your friends and colleagues. The blog's
URL is: http://edtekker.blogspot.com.

Office of Educational Technology, U.S. Department of Education
www.ed.gov/technology

National Education Technology Plan
www.NationalEdTechPlan.org

You are currently subscribed to the National Education Technology Plan
e-mail update list. This list will be used to notify you of the
availability of new information and materials about the development of
the Plan. To UNSUBSCRIBE click here.
hainer_g@cde.state.co.us>