Nice author links!

It is a good idea to look through someone else's eyeballs. Bobby
<http://webxact.watchfire.com/> will point out where there are problems
like text color and background contrast, image loading time, structure
of data, etc.  I know I've certainly been guilty of most every error
Bobby can find.

I like to minimize need to scroll down. Just like the 12th google
result, most people won't see all the stuff 'below the fold'

But, on the other hand, it might be nice to have a picture of the
library or a display or something kids can identify. Maybe also
something like 'Find out about..... at the West Elementary LMC '.

--
Robert Eiffert
Librarian, Pacific MS  Vancouver WA