Hi everyone,

Just to get things started, I've set up a Boston Meetup group for the
Digital Divide Network:

http://ddn.meetup.com/7/

Anyone in the Boston area who is interested in bridging the digital
divide is invited to participate.

I've tentatively scheduled our group meetings to take place on the last
Wednesday of every month - this would mean our inaugural meeting would
be Wednesday, March 23. We can change this if we want, but in order to
set up the group I had to start with an initial date.

If you're interested in joining the Boston DDN meetup group, please go
to the above link. If you're not in Boston but would like to organize a
digital divide meetup group in your community, please go here:

http://ddn.meetup.com

Thanks,
andy

--