Hi folks - I am wondering if anyone knows what the original poem is that is
parodied by the main character in Peter Moore's book Blind Sighted? The poem
is in the first art of the story and Kirk's English teacher says the it came
from a poem in the 50s. One line is "I've seen their eyes glaze over to
images."  I have a student who would like to use it in a poetry unit and his
teacher would really like him to see the original. If you know, would you
please respond to me directly? Thanks so much.

Melinda Miller-Widrick, K-12 LMS

Colton-Pierrepont Central School  email melinda@cpcs.k12.ny.us

4921 State Highway 56                 fax 315-262-3135

Colton, NY 13625                         telephone 315-262-2100

"Libraries enable the past to talk to the future." Edward Cornish