WOW I am amazed by what is happening in your school. Our rules are no
talking at any time - and if one does the test is violated and destroyed and
the student is suspended. There is no eating - and no snacks are provided.
No gum at any time in the school.

No purses, backpacks, cellphones, walkmans, etc. are allowed in the testing
area at any time.

Students who arrive late are allowed in to the test - but no extra time is
provided. Students who are finished are not allowed to leave the seat (or
talk) - if either happens - the test is destroyed. Students must be in dress
code - so there is no problem with hoods, hats, etc. -- never allowed.

Bathroom use is allowed - but accompanied by a proctor - one person at a
time.

A prayerful atmosphere is maintained at all times - and each exam begins
with prayer.

Allan

Dr. Allan O'Grady Cuseo (Brother Donogh Allan, MGC)
Bishop Kearney High School Library
125 Kings Highway South
Rochester, New York 14617

585-342 - 4000 x231
585-342 - 4694  (FAX)

acuseo@bkhs.org

Education in the tradition of the Christian Brothers and the School Sisters
of Notre Dame
FAC OMNIA BENE (Do all things well)

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: The information contained in this
electronic transmission, and any documents attached hereto, may contain
confidential information that is legally privileged and confidential. The
information is intended only for the use of the recipients (s) named above.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the
sender and delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the
information received in error is strictly prohibited.