Hummm, a thread on filtering, with a comment about filter
ineffectiveness, is blocked by a filter:
"A message sent by you was blocked by GWAVA - Content protection for
Novell GroupWise
Content filtered   Content within this message was disallowed"

So two of our members don't even see that part of the thread....

Which fits to the part about we being the ones in charge of settings,
not a techie.

Then you get statistics like 58% of site review requests were about
mis-categorized sites
...(http://daweed.blogspot.com/2005/02/filtering-at-library-how-its-going.html)

--
Robert Eiffert, Librarian