Hello,

This is a small international school in Japan.  Enrollment is about
170, PreK-12, and our library collection is about 9,000 books.  Up
until now we've been using a homemade database for our catalog that was
created about 15 years ago.  We would like to switch over to a MARC21
database.  Our budget is very limited.  However, we have several parent
volunteers who have basic computer skills.

I would appreciate any recommendations, suggestions or information.
Please feel free to contact me directly at the address below.

Thanks in advance!

Kathleen Riggins, Librarian
Hokkaido International School, Sapporo, Japan
kriggins@his.ac.jp