LM_NETTERS,

You all have so much wisdom and experience and have been so helpful in the
past.  We have a request from our elementary school that I have not seen
mentioned on the list serv.

Our school is a story building and we have a great problem with noise due to
chairs being moved.  Some of the teachers have tried putting tennis balls on
each of the four legs, and that has reduced the noise, but not totally solved
the problem.

Do any of you have solutions or know of products that can be placed on chair
feet to reduce the friction betweeen the chair and the floor?  At the beginning
of the year when floors are newly waxed, the sound is tolerable.  But by mid-
year everyone is complaining about the noise.

TIA

Judy Brown, librarian
Caldwell Schools
Caldwell, OH 43724