Hello, all!

We are an elementary school in phase one of implementation of the International
Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme. We are having an all-day
playday/assembly/cookout for students on March 30 to get them excited about this
new curriculum they will be immersed in come August. One aspect of the day will be
the sharing of a book-of-the-month for April. This book will be read and responded
to by all grades K-5 and should have some relation to internationalism or world
cultures and hopefully some aspect of character development like leadership. Any
ideas? Thanks  in advance to this wonderful group of collected minds; I think you
all are the best!

Lucretia Miller
SLMS
RL Brown Elementary