From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Barb Engvall
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:39 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] Target & Rant: Chained stapler/3-hole punch

I had mentioned in a previous comment that we had tied a pencil to
horseshoe (actually a pony shoe) to keep it from walking off. We had 2
pair of long banker type scissors in the back workroom for people to
use for cutting out their laminating. They were not great scissors, but
they were engraved with LIBRARY on them which usually kept them at home
in the library. Last year, one of them disappeared. Email about them
missing brought no result. Oh, well...too, bad. We won't have 2 pair of
scissors. Last week we suddenly discovered that we again had 2 pairs of
scissors! One pair has returned from its vacation! No answers, but we
now have 2 pairs again!

So, try engraving them!

Barb Engvall
=^..^=