Hi, Folks - I am in the process of putting together my final book order
for the year. I am considering adding a collection of around 50 to 100
graphic novels to motivate reluctant readers. However, I have no
experience in this area of collection development. I would appreciate
suggestions as to what titles and series should make up a base
collection for middle school. I want to get a good variety of classic
material as well as more current styles. It would also be nice to
include titles that appeal to girls and African American students. I
would appreciate any suggestions and will post a hit. Thanks.

--
Becky Palgi, Media Coordinator/NBCT
McGee's Crossroads Middle School