Hello to All.

I am currently doing my internship at an elementary (K-5) school.  It seems the 5th
graders have been invited to attend the high school performance of Kiss Me Kate.
The teachers thought it would be wonderful idea if the children could learn what
Kiss Me Kate is about before they attend the performance during their next library
visit.  The librarian was just asked this on Friday and she has the students coming
in on Monday.  I have started to research it but am unsure how I would present the
plot to 5th grade students.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much

Lori Goldman