Two things I've seen people asking about recently:
     BOOKS FOR AUTHOR VISITS
    AR PRIZES

Adventure Land Book Fairs here in Houston provides books for author visits.
Depending on the author and publisher, they give a 25% discount, although a
few books got a 15% discount.

Also, they have a service called the Reading Point Store that provides AR
prizes on consignment.  It's so easy because they pack a selection of prizes
and send it to us.  The students redeem from the selection and then
Adventure Land takes back the unused prizes.  They charge only for the
prizes used.  Each prize is given a redemption point value based on $.10 per
point.  In other words, a 3 point prize costs $.30,  a 10 point prize costs
$1.00.  Because we know how many points the kids have earned, we know in
advance what our cost will probably be.  Daily re-stocking is available,
just like their book fair.  The prizes are really good quality, too.  The
kids go bonkers.  January redemption is slower but the May redemption is
busy because the kids have seen the prizes in January and because they
usually hold on to their points until the end of the year so they can get a
bigger prize.  Of course, some of them take several smaller prizes instead
of one big one - you know, a
"pile of loot" seems better than one big prize.

Their e-mail address is Adventurelandbookfairs@att.net

P. J. Francis
Library Aide
Effort Academy