Okay, due to about 50 requests, I found the Cover of the British version on Yahoo
UK.

http://www.manchesteronline.co.uk/news/s/150/150454_new_harry_potter_cover_revealed.html

Oh, I can't wait, I can't wait.  I'm doing an entire week-long buildup to the
release. First, during the entire month of july, I have the display cases in our
library's clocktower.  I'm going to bring in my Harry Potter shrine (It is
immense--trinket boxes, statues. A Hogwarts castle, a quidditch stadium, & Hagrids
Hut that lights up and makes noises like hooting owls, dogs barking, the school
bell ringing, etc.

One day, we're getting a magician who teaches tricks, we'll have an afternoon of HP
bingo, an HP trivia competition, and a visit from Madame Trebooky, the psychic
librarian of the public library in Hogsmeade, who will officiate at the competition
and bingo games.  She brings her crystal ball and provides psychic book
recommendations. Unfortunately, I am always "out sick" whenever Madame Trebooky
comes, so I've never had the chance to meet her.

I've been told that she resembles me a bit.

--
Dawn M. Sardes
Teen Services Librarian