Hi everyone

A teacher in my school is looking for a poem by James Kirkup called
"Ghosts, fire water" from his book No More Hiroshimas. I can't locate
the text of this poem from the internet and we don't have the book. Can
you help me locate the full text of the poem?

Thanks in anticipation

Amanda Bond

Teacher Librarian

Takapuna Grammar School

P O Box 33 1096

210 Lake Road

Takapuna, AUCKLAND

NEW ZEALAND

ph +64 9 489 4167 xtn 253 fax + 64 9 486 7118

a.bond@takapuna.school.nz