I am so very sad to tell you that Walt Roscello died
tonight after his body rejected his heart transplant.

I just talked to Fran's daughter Annemarie and they
are all devastated, of course. The doctors were very
surprised at the turn he took yesterday and they and
Walt fought hard.

Fran is a strong person but she will need support and
I know her friends will give it.  Walt was a great
husband, father, grandfather and friend. I will keep
you all posted as I know the arrangements--Sara Johns

Fran's address is:

Fran Roscello
19 Red Oak Lane
Rensselaer,  NY  12144-9772

Lake Placid Middle/Senior HS LMC
34 School Street
Lake Placid, NY 12946
518-523-2474, ext. 4132
FAX: 518-523-4861
johns@northnet.org
SaraKJohns@aol.com

"Information is the currency of democracy." -- Thomas Jefferson