From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Susan Voracek
Sent: Wednesday, 9 March 2005 3:04 AM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Read Aloud

I am looking for some feed back.  What are the educational benefits of
reading a chapter book every-other week during library class?

Thanks

Susan

Elementary/Middle School Librarian
Lincoln, AIS Buenos Aires
Tel: (54)(11)4794-9400
Fax: (54)(11)4790-2117
Email: vorace_s@lincoln.edu.ar

To change your LM_NET status, e-mail to: listserv@listserv.syr.edu In
the message write EITHER: 1) SIGNOFF LM_NET  2) SET LM_NET NOMAIL