Okay, y'all know how whenever your browser freezes up and you close it and then
that little grey "Send Error Report" window opens and you're a nice, responsible
person, and, in fact, you're impressed that Bill Gates cares enough to want to hear
about your problems with their software.

Well, last week, my Adelphia high speed experienced a service interuption--there
was NO internet access for over 24 hours.

So, from time to time, I'd try to open Explorer just to see if it was back up
again, and the browser would freeze.  I'd click on that X in the upper right corner
to close it, and guess what?

That's right, that freaking Send Error Report box popped up.  So, for the fun of
it, I clicked on OK, send report.  It went through the entire rigamarole of
PRETENDING to access the server, send the error report, and then that third box
opened thanking me for sending the error report.

THEY ARE SCAMMING US!!!!  THERE IS NO ERROR REPORTING GOING ON!

My computer HAD NO INTERNET ACCESS to send THAT REPORT!

Hah!  Busted!

So, anyway, don't bother sending those error reports. The lights are out and nobody
is home.

Boy, do I feel like an idiot for all those times I sent all those error reports.

Dawn M. Sardes
Teen Services Librarian
Euclid Public Library
Euclid, OH