I am interested in what your elementary school uses for a master schedule.
We are not happy with ours. The union negotiated lovely long planning periods for
the teachers but now we can't fit in everything that needs to fit in.

If yours fits my requirements, would you please forward it to me?

It must include 5 daily forty minute periods (25 in one week) with five minutes in
between classes.
Three, thirty minute lunch periods.

It's like a big math problem. I was never good at math - that's why I decided to
become a librarian (I thought all I'd have to do is READ!)

Karen DeFrank, LMS
Bullock School
Glassboro NJ