Not that long ago, I read an email that mentioned a school wide slogan
selected each year.  The examples that they gave were "Attitudes are
everything," and "Carpe Diem."  I have mentioned this to the principals in
our K-12 environment and the school improvement committee and we really want
to do this.  Now, what I need from you is how you have organized this and
the various ways you incorporate them.  I do believe that we want the
students to create slogans for a contest and use that as the slogan. You
know, make them part of it and they will be more willing to jump on board.
(Hopefully!)

We really do think this is a great idea and I would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance,
Dawn VanLerberghe
Baraga Area Schools
Baraga, MI 49908