There is a citation page on CultureGrams and it is found under the FAQ
under Support on the www.culturegrams.com web page. That will be moved
and put prominently on the page of the online edition this coming August
at the time of our release. When we create the link/button in our online
edition this summer, it will have multiple citation formats.

FAQ link:  http://www.culturegrams.com/support/faqs.htm

Q. How do I reference CultureGrams in a bibliographic citation?

A. First, you must determine which style guide you want to use. If you
are publishing, you will use The Chicago Manual of Style. For academic
writing, you will use MLA, APA, Turabian, or another style. For news
writing, you might use AP style. These style guides will tell you what
kind of information to use and how to cite it. They are usually
available in the local library. If you just need something generic,
simply include all the information needed for a person to find the
source. Here are two examples:

PRINT
"Tunisia." CultureGrams 2005 World Edition. Lindon, Utah: ProQuest
Information and Learning, 2004.

ELECTRONIC
"Peru." CultureGrams. Vers. 2005. CultureGrams/ProQuest Information and
Learning: Lindon, Utah. 05 Feb. 2005.
http://online.culturegrams.com/secure/world/world_country.php?contid=7&w
mn=South_America&cid=125&cn=Peru.

Adapt these examples to other CultureGrams products.

For printed items, citation information typically includes:

The name of the country (e.g., Indonesia)
The name of the publication (e.g., CultureGrams Kids Edition)
Format of publication (e.g., loose-leaf)
The volume name and number, when applicable
The publisher (e.g., ProQuest Information and Learning)
The place of publication (if available)
The year of publication (see the copyright page or statement)
Page number, when applicable

For electronic items, this information typically includes:

The name of the country
The name of the product (e.g., 2005 World Edition)
The format (e.g., internet, PDF)
The publisher (e.g., ProQuest Information and Learning)
The year of publication (see copyright or publication information on the
product)
The date accessed and the URL (for Internet sources)

Carl Janetka, ProQuest Education Consultant
Retired Teacher and Technology Coordinator
349 Knoll Road (Home Office)
Plymouth Meeting  PA  19462
carl.janetka@il.proquest.com
610-275-7753 (Press #2 to leave message)