We are planning to purchase a portable sound system that could be used in the
cafeteria, library, small gym and also outside.  Our largest audience outside would
be about 1300, though use at football games might be a possibility.   This is what
I want so far: battery powered with user replaceable battery, wireless receivers
for mics, built in CD and cassette tape, tripod attachment, on wheels, mic
override, perhaps a remote volume, all in one type unit.  Our band director says we
need to purchase the second speaker or it won't cover the crowd.  There are
speakers available that are powered and non powered, wireless and wired.  What
works best? So far I have mostly been looking at Califone and Audio Pro.  I also
saw a very good price on something from Hamilton.  Can anyone advise me on what
features we really need or that they wish they had gotten and what brands have been
reliable for them?  Of course ease of use is important, as well as ruggedness.

Notice:  This e-mail may contain confidential information belonging to the sender
which is privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, delete it without copying it and
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail.  Thank you.
<<<< GWAVASIG >>>>