Netters...a challenge for all...

Before our February break, during Black History month, our Middle School
librarian ran a daily quiz game for the students. She posted a number of
informational Black History Biography posters in the hallway outside the
lunchroom and invited the students to answer a couple of questions each
day relating to the information on the posters. To entice interest, she
supplied little rewards (from Oriental Trading gifts) each day for
correct answers. It was an overwhelming success. At the end, all the
participants (winners and losers) were invited to come down and choose a
gift book from our cart of donated books. This was even more popular...

So we want to "Do It Again" - this time during April, before our April
break - which coincides with National Library Week. We'd like to post
Limericks everyday and have the students guess the missing final word or
words...AND we'd LOVE to have the limericks relate to some aspect of
LIBRARIES.

I just KNOW that we have some very talented folk lurking in LM_NET Land
who will come up with some very creative verses for us to use. If I get
enough, I will definitely POST THEM as a HIT...Don't disappoint me - I
need your help:-)

Waiting to hear from many of you:-)

Jody Newman
Library Aide, retired
Stow MA
newjody@comcast.net
Share your knowledge. It is the way to live forever.