On the other side of the coin, since secondary planning time is part of
the schedule (no class one period), there can be teachers who choose to
never bring those 6th-12th graders to the library. It can be a 'get a
book during lunch' or a 'go find out about' assignment that would be an
excellent method of integrating some Information or Reading Literacy
skills with classroom content that will never happen.

--
Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific MS