Hi All,

My school is having an arts day.  The visual and performing arts want to
use the library as a 45 minute stop.  They want me to read a book or
two.  We are looking at 40 kids and parents.

I am looking for good read alouds for ages K to 5th grades.  The music
teacher wants something that gives info about a piece of music or a
composer.  We are thinking Peter and the Wolf with the recording. For
visual arts we are thinking of Shape Game by Anthony Browne.

Any suggests would be greatly appreciated.  Activities to go with would
be good too.

I will post a hit and include my finds too.

Thanks,

Susan Voracek

Elementary/Middle School Librarian
Lincoln, AIS Buenos Aires