An advanced Google Search brought up this:

Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser... Both funny and terrifying, Fast
Food Nation will make you think, ... 'Fast Food Nation has lifted the
polystyrene lid on the global fast food industry ...
www.mcspotlight.org/media/books/schlosser.html - 8k - Cached - Similar
pages

Press Articles - Rolling Stone 1... you can see all the virtues and
destructiveness of our fast-food nation. ... Fast-Food Nation: The True
Cost Of America's Diet. Part Two ...
www.mcspotlight.org/media/press/rollingstone1.html - 86k - Cached -
Similar pages

Amazon.com: Books: Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All
...Amazon.com: Books: Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the
All-American Meal by Eric Schlosser.
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060938455/ - 101k - Mar 27, 2005 -
Cached - Similar pages

Amazon.com: Books: Fast Food NationAmazon.com: Books: Fast Food Nation
by Eric Schlosser.
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0395977894/ - 99k - Cached - Similar
pages

Fast Food Nation... you can see all the virtues and destructiveness of
our fast food nation. ... of our fast food nation are now being exported
to the rest of the world. ...
www.nytimes.com/books/first/s/schlosser-fast.html - 31k - Mar 27, 2005 -
Cached - Similar pages

No Accounting for Mouthfeel... In the opening pages of ''Fast Food
Nation,'' Eric Schlosser makes a ... And on the whole so is ''Fast Food
Nation.'' While the things Schlosser is ...
www.nytimes.com/books/01/ 01/21/reviews/010121.21walkert.html - 20k -
Mar 28, 2005 - Cached - Similar pages

salon :: :: books :: feature :: Unhappy meals, By Maria Russo ......
"Fast Food Nation," a stomach-churning critique of the health and labor
practices ... Eric Schlosser, author of "Fast Food Nation," is troubled
by our ...
www.salon.com/books/feature/2001/02/08/schlosser/ - Similar pages

Fast Food Nation... In the opening pages of "Fast Food Nation," Eric
Schlosser makes a series ... Schlosser is a serious and diligent
reporter, and "Fast Food Nation" isn't ...
robwalker.net/html_docs/fnation.html - 29k - Cached - Similar pages

Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal By Eric ......
Fast Food Nation review by Andrew Roe / San Francisco Chronicle 28jan01.
['Fast Food Nation': Catching America With Its Hand in the Fries Regina
www.mindfully.org/Food/Fast-Food-Nation.htm - 21k - Cached - Similar
pages

Powells.com Interviews - Eric Schlosser... Fast Food Nation: The Dark
Side of the All-American Meal by Eric Schlosser "Eric Schlosser's
compelling new book, Fast Food Nation, will not only make ...
www.powells.com/authors/schlosser.html - 101k - Mar 27, 2005 - Cached -
Similar pages

Dennis Hollingsead
Administrative Assistant
Vice President for Academic Administration
Andrews University
Berrien Springs, MI  49104
(269) 471-3404
hollings@andrews.edu