Good afternoon, all,

I know from experience this is the place to come if I need answers!  I surfed
around a bit today, but found nothing, so I'm posing this question to you.  As a
teenager, I was an avid (or should I say compulsive) reader, much like today!  I
remember a series of books in the mid 80s, around the time the Sweet Valley High
books were so popular and I can't recall the title or author of these books.  The
series had a name - something like Crystal Falls - although I may be WAY off with
that but it was the name of a town that was located in the Northwest (I think) - I
remember lots of cliffs and hills from the covers and settings.  It was a series
full of teen angst - a high school setting with a right side/wrong side of the
tracks thing.  Rich girls going for poor boy who had his fabulous science/history
model project destroyed...(I do remember that story line).  I enjoyed them as a
teen, and would be interested in reading them as an adult.  But, I need help.  I
read entirely too !
 much to
 remember everything and I have no clue as to where to start.  I thought I had kept
my copies, but neither Mom or I can find anything that resembles them.  I fear they
fell plague to a yard sale years ago.  So, if any of you actually remember these,
or could point me to a reference of popular books/authors of that time, I'd be ever
so grateful.  Thanks in advance for all of those "memory searches."

Holly Gillum, LMS
Anderson Library
exlibrishg@yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com