We have a fifth grade project where the students had to research a state
and create an abc book with the information.  One student's work seems to
be printed right off the internet.  Both the teacher and I have researched
to see if this was anywhere on the net, but have not had any luck.  Any
suggestions to help me?

for example:
B. Bill Cosby:
Bill Cosby is a famous t.v. actor.  He plays on the t.v. series "The Cosby
Show".  Bill Cosby grew up in the ghetto of Philladelphia, Pennsylvania.
He started his comedy in night clubs in Philly.

Any help would be greatly apprciated!  If you need more information,
please ask me.  I would love to find an answer to this burning question!

Maureen Mooney, LMS
Caroline Street School
Saratoga Springs, NY
mm9161@albany.edu