I have a social studies teacher looking for the following
articles:
Keeler, Bob. "Assault on History." New York Newsday, 17
Mar. 1994, 64-65, 102.

Keeler, Bob. "Rewriting History 101: Bradley Smith's
Campus Campaign." New York Newsday, 17 Mar. 1994, 65.

I've had no luck locating these articles online or in our
databases.  If someone could please email or fax copies to
me, that'd be wonderful! Our fax number is 724-693-9843.
Thanks!

Mindy Clayton
Librarian
South Fayette Middle School
McDonald, PA 15071
This e-mail may contain confidential information of the sending organization.  Any
unauthorized or
improper disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this e-mail
and attached document
is prohibited.  The information contained in this e-mail and attached document is
intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you have
received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original
e-mail and any attached
documents.