My brother-in-law and sister-in-law were interviewed on our local
Rochester, New York television stattion.  They were talking about thier
son who has been missing for nearly 7 years now.  In the wake of the
"runaway bride" story, Patrice Walsh did a story on how sensational
stories such as this can have a nagative impact on real missing person
cases - especially missing adults.  At any rate - below is a link to the
coverage about Bill.  I would be most grateful if you could send this
story out to everyone in your home email address books.  Be sure to also
include the additional web page I have listed below.  This is where we
keep updates and contact information.  In the happy event that he ever
walks back into our lives, we will use this page to let the world know!
Thanks so much for your help.

Here are the 2 links:

Channel 13 - Rochester New York
Georgia Case Affects How Public Views The Missing
Patrice Walsh (Rochester, NY) 05/02/05
Be sure to view the video.
http://rochestertoday.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=3D9C1654-21C4-41E6-B098-9BA2D79B5ADA

Missing Person - Bill Henry
http://www.princetonimaging.com/friends/missing/
.

Jacquie

"The Librarian, whose job is to heal ignorance, to keep life safe for
poetry and to put knowledge smack dab in the middle of the American
way."

From The Philadelphia Inquirer, 9-20-03
Jacquie Henry, MLS
Ruben A. Cirillo High School (GHS)