Hello ~

I am trying to plan my daughter's honeymoon this summer, on frequent flyer
points, and someone recommended the west coast of Florida, Tampa Bay area.  The
only Holiday Inn I could find that was on or really near a beach was in
Clearwater - is anyone familiar with that area?  Is it a good one to send my baby
to?  She is quite excited, and wants to see DisneyWorld and Bush Gardens as
well, but they would really like the hotel to be at the beach.  (Sarasota has one
2 blocks from the beach, but that's quite a bit farther from Orlando).  It's
kind of hard to get accurate info from the hotel if it's in a nice area or not
;-), and I'd like to know if there is stuff in that general area for young
people to do, or if it's more of a family vacation area?  Thanks for any info
you can give me.

Please reply to me personally, thanks.

Vivian

Vivian Cisneros