Dear Friends,
I'm collaborating with our Gifted teacher on History Day. (An extensive state wide
and country wide history competition; exhibits, papers, etc. on a particular theme)
We are trying to come up with some suggestions for our students (6th graders) on
this years theme: Taking a Stand in History: People, Ideas, Events. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Angela Long
MSLS
Librarian
Homer-Center Ele.
Homer City, PA 15759
along@homercenter.org
Shattering librarian stereotypes every day!

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2745.2800" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 12pt Times New Roman; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV>Dear Friends,</DIV>
<DIV>I'm collaborating with our Gifted teacher on History Day.&nbsp;(An
extensive state wide and country wide history competition; exhibits, papers,
etc. on a particular theme) We are trying to come up with some suggestions for
our students (6th graders) on this years theme:&nbsp;<A
href="2006NHDTheme.pdf"><EM>Taking a Stand in History: People, Ideas,
Events</EM></A>.&nbsp;Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Angela Long<BR>MSLS<BR>Librarian<BR>Homer-Center Ele.<BR>Homer City, PA
15759<BR><A
href="mailto:along@homercenter.org">along@homercenter.org</A><BR>Shattering
librarian stereotypes every day!<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>