Thanks Amy,
I second that. Being an elementary school librarian is the BEST! I even get
to carry a magic wand in my back pocket of my jeans!!! We listen for the
reading fairies to flutter their wings on the book shelves, between the
pages of the books. The BEST!

Karen Tukua, MLIS, LMT
Cambridge Elementary School
Concord, CA 94520
librarykaren@hotmail.com

"What a school thinks about its library, is a measure of what it thinks
about education."
Harold Howe, former U.S. Commissioner of Education