Many thanks to those who sent me ideas!  A few people asked for the
hits, so here you go and have fun!

It takes a curly red wig (and actually clothes from my wardrobe) but I
do Ms. Frizzle. I have an outfit with frogs, wear frog earrings, etc. It
can be any theme. Put gray felt mouse ears on a headband, wear a gray
sweatsuit and carry a large chocolate chip cookie (I wrap mine in
plastic wrap to corral crumbs) and you are the mouse from If you give a
mouse a cookie!

Amelia Bedelia - black dress; white pinafore apron; white hat

Eloise - white shirt, black pleated skirt, knee socks, mary janes

Babar - green suit; black shoes; derby hat

harry Potter - glasses; fake scar; wand; black robe (maybe from
graduation?)

I'm going to be Junie B. Jones is a Graduation Girl tomorrow - digging
out my cap and gown from my masters graduation. Last year I was Farmer
Brown from Click, Clack, Moo - easy w/a straw hat and denim overalls.

My intern is painting herself stripes from Bad Case of Stripes. Last
year's intern was Miss Viola Swamp from Miss Nelson. Our principal and
asst. princ. are Thing 1 and Thing 2 complete w/red long johns, blue
wigs and kites.

We also had a Very Grouchy Ladybug,

Dorothy from Wizard of Oz,

Pippi Longstocking

Junie B. Jones

Cat in the Hat - (and easy for the kids to guess). Wear black pants and
black top, white gloves, pin on a tail (made or bought), tie a red bow
around your neck, and of course then a hat. I made one from red and
white construction paper, just a red tube that I glued strips of white
construction paper on, then I cut out a circle several inches wider in
diameter than the tube. I traced the tube in the center of the circle,
cut away most of the paper inside that line, but leaving about an inch,
which I cut to tabs and glued to the inside of the tube at the bottom
end. I hope that makes sense! Of course, you could also just buy a Cat
in the Hat hat... (Not as easily available here in Sweden for me,
though, hence the paper one).

if you can scare up some striped socks (try a soccer or volleyball
player!) and a black dress you can be Miss Nelson!

Today I will be wearing a paperbag and a tiara - The Paperbag Princess
by Robert Munsch!

Mrs. Cindy Blake, librarian
Highland Heights Elementary
Richmond, IN  47374
765-973-3408, ext. 5648
cblake@rcs.k12.in.us

This message originated from Richmond Community Schools, Richmond, Indiana.
The message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are intended
only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not
the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are not
authorized to read, copy or distribute this message or any attachments; and we ask
that you please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone at
765-973-3300. Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than
the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or a
privilege. All personal messages express views only of the sender, which are not to
be attributed to Richmond Community Schools, and may not be copied or distributed
without this statement.