Sureshnie Dissanayake sdissanayake@osc.lk
Asst. Librarian
Overseas School of Colombo
Sri Lanka
Subject: FW: Queries on Winnebago Sagebursh products

Dear all,

This is a long email. Please have the patience to read all. We really need your
unbiased opinions. Please reply direct.

We are an international school in Colombo, Sri Lanka. We are using the Winnebago
circ/cat (windows version)

We have been happy using the Winnebago circ/cat for the last 4-5 years. Now we find
that Sagebursh too has upgraded their products. They talk about two new systems,
the Spectrum Suite and InfoCenter. They have called InfoCentre the next generation
system, although the price is the same for both.

What we would like to ask you helpful people is that if you are have experience
using these two new systems i.e. the Suite and InfoCentre, what are the very
distinct advantages in using either of these.

I would like to also ask one other question. Is there any advantage in using the
Follet system over Winnebago. I would like to know from you the advantages of using
Follet system and doing away with Winnebago circ/cat or switching on to one of
their upgrades from Sagebrush, i.e. Spectrum Suit or the InfoCentre. One of our
main concerns is that Winnebago circ/cat does not manage the periodical
publications such subscription renewals etc. Is the Follet system better in this
respect. If they are strong on online ordering only from Follet that is not a
consideration for us as we order from all over the world.

Your opinions will be treasured whether you will endorse or reject from a users
point of view.

Thank you in advance.

Sureshnie Dissanayake
Asst. Librarian