Just posted!

Position: Library Media Teacher
             West Covina High School, WCUSD
             http://www.westcov.org/
             http://www.wcusd.org/
             http://www.edjoin.org

West Covina is located in the San Gabriel Valley, approximatly 30 miles east of Los
Angeles just south of the I-10 Freeway. See City link above more more information.

Qualifications: Valid CA Teaching Crednetial
                      Valid CA credential authorizing service as a library media
teacher
                      Valid CA Driver's License
                      Successful experience as a classroom teacher

Work Year: 190 Work Days

Starting Date: ASAP

Salary: $38,650-$51,385 (pro-rated) plus $1000 stipend per semester

Closing Date of Applications: Open Until Filled

Application Procedure: Submit Certificated Application to:

Certificated Personnel
West Covina Unified School District
1717 W. Merced Ave.
West Covina, CA 91790

Request Applications: (626) 939-4600 ext. 4688

An Equal Opportunity Employer.

FYI: This is a great school. I taught English at this school until I discovered the
wonderful world of library and information science. At that time, they did not have
this position but the School Board recently approved it. This is a great
opportunity to build your own program. The staff is amazing, the principal, a great
leader and the kids are really cool! Good Luck! If you have any further
questions about the school, feel free to email me but contact the district
regarding the application process.

Sarah Bosler
Library Media Teacher
Montclair High School
Montclair, CA
http://mohigh.com

"Every person who knows how to read has it in their power to magnify themselves, to
multiply the ways in which they exist, to make life full, significant, and
interesting." - Aldous Huxley