Interesting that this comes up now. I have been working on updating
the list that our group has read over the past several years. I think
there are some missing but this will give you a good start. Our next
one for December discussion is Snow Flower and the secret fan by Lisa
See. Haven't read it yet but I hear from the others it is good!

  I am hoping that we read Kite Runner soon. That was really a great
book!

Author                                          Title
Diamant, Anita
Red Tent, The
Enger, Leif
Peace like a river
Tademy, Lalita
Cane River
Beemer, Lisa
Let's Roll: Ordinary People, Extraordinary Courage
Cather, Willa
My Antonia
Jiles, Paulette
Enemy Women
Norwalk, Rosemary
Dearest Ones: A True World War II Love Story
Patchett, Ann
Bel Canto: a Novel
Ehrenreich, Barbara
Nickel and Dimed: On (not) getting by in boom-time America
Flagg, Fannie
Standing in the Rainbow
Guterson, David
East of the mountains
Albom, Mitch
Five People You Meet in Heaven, The
Kidd, Sue Monk
Secret Life of Bees
Letts, Billie
Honk and Holler Opening Soon, The
Mistry, Rohinton
Fine Balance, A
Paton, Alan
Cry, the beloved country
Sebold, Alice
Lovely bones: a novel
Smith, Betty
Tree grows in Brooklyn
Brown, Dan
DaVinci Code, The
Martel, Yann
Life of Pi
Miller, Sue
While I was gone

Haddon, Mark
Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime
Turner, Nancy
These is my words
Niffenegger, Audrey
Time traveler’s wife