With the vast amount of biased, outdated, and erroneous information out
there about Native Americans, it is TERRIFIC that now, with the web, we can
access materials produced BY the tribes we're studying. The best site to
locate webpages created by Native Nations is Lisa Mitten's "Native American
Home Pages."  Mitten's extensive links are made even more useful by her use
of a drum icon to indicate those created by Native people. Here's the URL
to her page:
http://www.nativeculturelinks.com/nations.html

Regarding Algonquin, Mitten provides a link to the pages maintained by the
Algonquin, located in Canada:
http://www.aafna.ca/

There are MANY links for Iroquois pages. To get to them, go to Mitten's
main page, and scroll down to the "I" section.

Debbie

Debbie A. Reese, (Nambé Pueblo)
Assistant Professor, American Indian Studies
Native American House
Room 200, MC-139
1206 West Nevada Street
Urbana, Illinois 61801