This is LATE in coming but I wanted to let the LM_NET community know about the
fantastic presentation that Toni Buzzeo gave to our librarians on September 20th!
She visited Fort Worth (and most of North Texas, it seemed) and spoke to the
Tarrant County Association of School Librarians about teacher-librarian
collaboration.

I have received nothing but POSITIVE feedback from everyone who attended.  Most
told me that "this was what I needed to get motivated to work with my teachers!"  I
know that Toni worked with several other librarians in the North Texas region
(Plano, Mesquite, Gainesville) while she was here and I know that we have all been
inspired and motivated to work with our teachers since her presentation!  (I'm
already hearing ideas from librarians at my own school since her presentation, so
I'm excited that Toni's suggestions have inspired others!)

If you have the opportunity to schedule Toni for your librarians (or
administrators), don't hesitate!  She's a great speaker, a great professional, and
a great LM_NET friend that I know we all feel we know personally!  I appreciated
her inspiring words and look forward to working with her again---and I know that
there are plans for a future visit to the state, so I'm excited to continuing
learning from her expertise!

Hope you can find the opportunity to work with her...you won't regret it!!

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian
Fort Worth Country Day School