Just to be annoying, I guess, I emailed Answers.com to ask if they could send me a
list of the resources that they claim they use to compile their information.  Based
upon the information on their website, they have over 100 reference sources that
they use to compile the information found on their website.

I explained how we (as librarians) must teach students how to utilize resources
online, and how we teach students and teachers how to verify information found
online for research.  I informed them that we would like to know what resources
they use so that we can direct our students and faculty to the best resources out
there.  If they choose not offer their list of resources, we would then direct our
patrons to other more valid resources, including subscription databases and print
resources found in the library.

I'll post if I get a reply.

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS