I am searching for some videos or dvds for 8th graders in  two areas : plagiarism
and careers.  I found the following titles in library video company, but as I read
the catalog, unless it is a Schlessinger product, you can no longer preview and
return except for the following reasons: "If any product is deemed inappropriate
for ...use in the classroom, we will accept its return if it is rewound and in mint
condition."

 This does not seem to leave room for "I don't like it, I think it's boring, etc."

If you have any of these titles, I would appreciate some feedback.

If anyone from that company is monitoring this list, and my interpretation of
returns is incorrect, please contact me.

Plagiarism: It's a Crime

Dare to Be Aware Collection:
  Think Twice
  The Cost of Cool