Hello All,
I have been following this discussion list for about 3 weeks and have
gained a lot of insight into the world of children's work in libraries.
I am a library technology student and have started a file just from all
of your neat ideas and great suggestions.  I am doing a paper on
computers in libraries.  I would be very interested if anyone had time
to offer any feedback on the following questions:
1.  what computer skills are the most important to you?
2.  what do you use computers for in your day to day tasks?
and lastly
3.  if you could learn additional skills, what would the most valuable be?
Please respond only if time allows and don't feel like you have to
answer all three. You can respond directly to me and thank you very much!
Andrea Library Tech Student
TNRD Library System
British Columbia, Canada
batv@shaw.ca