Hi,

I got the following email and I was interested since he is local, affordable
and will go nicely with TV Turnoff Week in April.

Can anyone offer a review of his program? My principal wants to some
feedback before booking him.

Thanks
Sharon

    For the 2005-2006 school year I will again be presenting 3 different
Magical Reading programs. These programs; "Turn off the TV and Read" ,
"Extra Read all about it," and my Geography program "Explore the World and
Read," have been presented in over 1800 schools and libraries since 1985.
Designed to both educate and entertain they are perfect for book fairs,
National Library Week, Children's Book week, National Geographic Awareness
week, or anytime during the year. For detailed information on all of my
programs please visit my web site.
Click here: Keppel's Magical Reading Programs   Thank you,  Joe Keppel

http://hometown.aol.com/jkmagic/index.html

Sharon Bradley Boyle, Teacher Librarian
Old York Library
Branchburg, NJ