I want to thank everyone who emailed with suggestions to deal with the pop-up
problem and to tell me that they voted for my Ludicrous for Kitty of the Month.

I received many good suggestions, but I have to report back to you all on the first
one I tried.

Carole suggested that I try Webroot Spy Sweeper.  So, I did the free trial download
(link is below) and it worked amazingly well--so well that I immediately went back
and bought the subscription  They give you a code for a $10 off coupon (write it
down before beginning your free trial sweep, or it will be forever lost), so the
actual price was only $19.95
for this amazing product.

Any way, keep in mind that this morning I ran my SBC anti-virus, my SBC spyware
sweep. and my Spybot programs.  They all found a hodgepodge of different things.

Then, tonight, with Webroot, it found over 50 items the other two did not,
including several trojan horses, one of which was the zena thing that was causing
my poop-ups (not a typo, they ARE a bunch of....excrement), plus over 200 "traces,"
and eliminated all.

And it is busy stopping other things from being loaded as I surf.  This little box
opens telling me what was blocked from being downloaded.  I love this product!!

Here's the link to try it:
http://www.download.com/1200-2018-5146245.html

Oh yes, regarding the kitty of the month contest for my cat, Ludicrous.  The site
puts a cookie on your pc that expires in 24 hours, so only one vote can be made
from your isp address a day.  So, if anyone would please save the site and vote
once per day, I will send down a thousand blessings upon your heads.  I  have been
voting on this site for months and they really do not harvest or sell your email or
anything.  It's run by a nice cat-lady.

http://bitsy.lisaviolet.com/contest

Oh, and here are photos of ALL my wonderful, spoiled rotten kitties

Ludirous
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/dsard222/Ludicrousasleep.jpg
Ms. Vixen
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/dsard222/vixenthrucoffeetable1.jpg