Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:45:01 -0400
From: Deanna <question@movieposter.com>
To: el-announce@elann.biglist.com
Subject: [EL-Announce] Movieposter.com is now bringing you the best deals on
    the web!!!!

*_
MOVIEPOSTER.COM IS NOW AT YOUR SERVICE!!!!

_*We would like to inform you about a terrific resource for your library
and your school.
Teachers, librarians and school administrators have been purchasing
posters and prints from *Movieposter.com *for over 10 years.
Whether you are looking for class room decorations, creating a visual
and imaginative presentation for your students or searching for accent
material for year end events, we at *Movieposter.com *can help meet your
needs.

We are offering *FREE SHIPPING *on all library and school orders of $100
or more (valid until October 30th, 2005 using this discount code
*D268DVKDMT*)**
*We accept school purchase orders* as well as credit card payments.

We have included a few links to our web site that display some examples
of what we carry, to give you a better idea of the type of material we
can offer you.
Please note that this is just a */fraction /*of the different kinds of
posters you can find at *Movieposter.com*.

Space Flight
<http://www.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-14929/Apollo_Lunar_Landings.html>
History <http://www.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-14931/Civil_War.html>
Geology <http://www.movieposter.com/poster/SC-15/Minerals.html>
Politics
<http://www.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-14937/Presidents_of_the_United_States.html>
Astronomy <http://www.movieposter.com/poster/SC-72/Solar_System_03_.html>
Geography <http://www.movieposter.com/poster/TRV-198/World_Map.html>
Musical Bands <http://www.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-15750/Coldplay.html>
Classic Movies
<http://www.movieposter.com/poster/b70-8531/12_Angry_Men.html>
Current Movies
<http://www.movieposter.com/poster/MPW-10391/Lord_Of_The_Rings_The_Return_Of_The_King.html>

If you have any questions about *Movieposter.com*, /or/ you would like
more information about placing an order with us, please do not hesitate
to contact us  Toll free at 1-877-876-7837.
We would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We look forward to serving you.

(** Free Shipping is only available with our Fedex 5-10 business day
shipping option)