I am currently taking graduate courses in LIBM and have a discussion to
research.  Part of my research is querying as many LMSs as I can on this
subject. If you would like to share your policies on these topics I will be
glad to compile the information I receive and post a HIT: later.

First of all this is the actual question I have to respond to:

*       You are called to the office by the principal and introduced to two
FBI agents.  They have a warrant to search your records.  They say they have
reason to believe that a group of students are planning an illegal activity.
What do you do?

Here are my questions to you:

*       Do you have a policy in place to handle a search warrant?
*       What type of internet use policies do you have in place?
*       Has this ever happened to you? If so, what was your response?
*       Are you aware of AASL's position on the USA PATRIOT Act?

Feel free to answer any or all of the questions.  Whatever feedback I get
will be greatly appreciated.  If you have the chance and don't mind doing
so, feel free to pass this along to any of your other fellow LMSs, either in
your district or just some friends.

My paper is due October 24.

I really appreciate your time!

Ashley Bonds, Graduate Student