The curriculum guide offers lesson plans for grades 4-8.  Though we don't
currently have lesson plans for early elementary and high school
classrooms, the content would certainly appeal to both audiences, so we
certainly welcome educators to modify those lesson plans to meet their
individual needs.  We're also developing a health intervention program
called the Blue Zones Challenge that can be used in K-12 classrooms (we're
creating materials suitable for both younger and older students) and the
Generation Bridge Study which would be appropriate for upper elementary
through high school classrooms.

Thanks!
Sarah