I also received this note.  I deleted it thinking it was a way for someone,
somewhere, to track information on my account.

~Shonda

Shonda Brisco, MLIS
US / Technology Librarian
Fort Worth Country Day School
Fort Worth, TX
sbrisco@fwcds.org

>>> Barb Engvall <macbarb@CHARTER.NET> 10/05/05 8:14 PM >>>
???? Is this a new form of SPAM? The message I sent to LM_NET did get
posted...???

Weird!

Barb Engvall
=^..^=