Dear LM_NET,

In the past couple of days those who post to LM_NET have been receiving a
mesage from an anti-spam service, requiring registration if they want to
send mail to a certain person. However, the anti-spam company does not
specify who that individual is. They also pretend they are LM_NET! Phooey!

I have contacted the anti-spam company to ask who that is, so I can drop
them or the person can change anti-spam providers. It is also possible
that this is some sort of spam in order to get us to use their anti-spam
services. Please AVOID this company if you are subscribed to any
listserver. It is called DropSpam.

Still under investigation....  Typical message follows: