From: School Library Media & Network Communications
[mailto:LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Barb Engvall
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:34 PM
To: LM_NET@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: [LM_NET] HIT: cummulative stories

I didn't get a chance to respond to this before the HIT but wanted to
share that we have a lists of books for a variety of literary
patterns at http://www.selah.k12.wa.us/JC/readabook/
LiteraryPatternsExplain.html . Unfortunately I haven't updated this
for a while but it does have a list of cumulative stories.

Barb Engvall
=^..^=

Teacher-Librarian
John Campbell Elem